Wednesday, April 22, 2015

QR Codes in the Primary Classroom

I LOVE using QR codes in my classroom! Most of what I have learned in teaching I have learned from trial and error! Prior to using QR codes I would find myself frazzled from students constantly asking if their work was done correctly. However, with QR codes after they are done with their activity they get to check their own work and they LOVE it! It keeps them so much more accountable and engaged! Here is my latest product with QR codes. We just started learning multiplication in my second grade classroom so it was a good time to start practicing multiplication by 2's and 5's. I designed an around the room activity that my students beg me to do again and again. I simply print it off and cut out the task cards. I place the 24 cards around the room and give each student a recording page. They travel around the room and answer the multiplication questions. When they are done they can then get an Ipad and check their answers!


 
What is your favorite way to use QR Codes in your primary classroom? Check out this QR code activity at Crone's Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment